AALAS Learning Library
All individuals working with laboratory animals including scientists, research and animal care personnel at Emory University have access to an online training program through the American Association for Laboratory Animal Science (AALAS). In order to document the completion of the course, you must take the exam. This will provide a record of compliance with this portion of the training program. In order for your completion of each module to be documented, you must first login. It is necessary for first-timers to enroll and create a login. When returning to this site later, please use the login you created initially, and do not re-enroll as this creates multiple training records for an individual.
Initial Login and Enrollment:
1. Please go to the AALAS Learning Library website.
2. On the home page, click "Subscribe" in the upper right-hand corner.
3. On the next screen, select "Yes”
4. On the next screen, enter the access code: EU_IACUC
5. On the next screen, enter your first name, last name, and campus address. Then enter your email address, for username use your NetID, then enter a password and enter your password again. Then hit submit.
6. Use your Emory University username as your AALAS username, and choose a password; please keep a record of this for later use.
7. Your Emory Employee ID number should be used into the Employee ID number field on the My Profile page. Reminder do not enter any Personal Identifiable Information such as your SSN.
To Login Again Later:
- Please go to the AALAS Learning Library website.
- On the home page, click "Sign In" in the upper right hand corner.
- Enter your username and password.
- To find a course quickly, search for its title in the search area just under the Logo in the upper left hand corner.
If you have forgotten your login information, please use the "forgot password?" link, which is located in the password login area.